Wednesday, May 22, 2013

i heart Liberty

Have you seen the new Lifestyle lines from Liberty? I love love love them. Bloomsbury is like swoon gorgeous


and Stile is so modern and fun.

gorgeous photo from Amanda at Westwood Acres
These beauties arrived at my house on Monday.



I am so thrilled to get to play with them! Speaking of swoon, that's what I am thinking of making with the blues! I've had the pattern for sooo very long and have never made one. I know, I can't believe it either. Stay tuned, time to get cutting!

6 comments:

  1. A swoon quilt with these would be so gorgeous! I love all of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just a few pieces of liberty. I think a swoon quilt would be fabulous! So sorry about your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Swoon quilt. I've had the pattern for a few years and fabric to make it too. Craftsy has a class to make the Swoon, done by Camille, it's the Precuts Class. It might be the only way I get mine done! Your fabrics are beautiful, I can't wait to see your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with them! I shall shortly be in London at the bargain Liberty shop, which is conveniently just down the road from FQR

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still heart Bloomsbury. Really, why am I not buying some?

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!